Interactive Entertainment Case Study:
MiAPPA Conference Hypnosis Show
Erick had so much energy, really kept the audience engaged.
- Organization: Michigan Association of Physical Plant Administrators (MIAPPA)
- Event: Annual Conference (4 Days).
- Venue: Bernhard Center, Western Michigan University
- Attendees: 250
- Goals: We are looking for interactive entertainment that can be provided either before or after dinner on one of the nights of the conference.
The Michigan Association of Physical Plant Administrators (MiAPPA) is a regional affiliate of the national Association of Physical Plant Administrators (APPA). Members consist of college and university facilities professionals and business members. MiAPPA hosts continuing education conferences focused on best practices of facilities management.
Interactive Entertainment Review
Hi Erick, Thank you for the pictures. I so enjoyed talking with you at Burdick’s after the show. Below are the answers to your questions. People are still talking about your performance (and mine – I must say). You made a believer out of many! Take care – it was a pleasure!
Was I able to “WOW” your audience? ABSOLUTELY
Did the Hypnotist Show volunteers have fun? I HAD A BLAST – THOSE I TALKED WITH DID TOO. REALLY – people are still talking about it.
What did your audience have to say about this interactive entertainment program?
- What a great performance.
- That was so much fun.
- He made a believer out of me.
- Those on stage were so funny.
- Erick had so much energy, really kept the audience engaged.
- The MiAPPA committee did a great job in selecting the entertainment.
You were great to work with – very thorough and organized. Your outline for communicating with the group in advance was very helpful. Great time – what fun!
Kimberly A. Hunt
Western Michigan University-Facilities Management
NEXT POST: Truly Nolen Annual Meeting Entertainment